Today is a New Day

Friday, January 20, 2017

Today is a new day. A new dawn. A new beginning. Today, some of us are happy. Today, some of us are sad. I am one of the sad. 

However, today I am not going to allow myself to be sad because that just means hate won. Today, I am going to busy myself with things that make me happy. With things that bring me peace. And with things that I can change. 


Today, I am going to focus my energy on new ideas in 2017. I'm going to spend the day with my mom at our little booth in Louisburg in hopes of bringing new and exciting things to our lives. A business venture that will hopefully flourish in the coming months and bring us all the things we hoped we would accomplish when we set out on this journey three months ago. 


I am going to try and be the change I want to see. Even if it's only in my own home. In my own community. In my own self. I can't change others, but I can change me. And that's where I plan to start.


What do you plan to change? What do you hope for the future? And do you have faith in these? Start now.

XO,
Andrea

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

 
electric toothbrush