Stella Style - Spring Collection

Wednesday, January 11, 2017

As most of you know, I'm a Stella & Dot Stylist. I took the leap of faith over a year ago and I've never really looked back. I love  everything about the company, but more importantly, I absolutely love the product! The designs just keep getting better and the versatility is amazing! You can wear it in the carpool lane or dress it up for a night on the town. The kind of style needed for this busy stay at home mama!

The new spring collection launched yesterday and I'm obsessed! So obsessed that I've been scouring the net for cute pieces that will not only compliment the collection, but showcase it. And, with all the incredible sales taking place, it's time so scoop some of the pieces up! I've put together five different looks using only one focal piece. These are items that may already exist in your wardrobe or you may just want to put them in your cart now. One sweater is only $9.99!

As we move through the collages, I will let you know where I found the article of clothing and what the pieces are from Stella & Dot. 

I found this pink off the shoulder top at Zara and it's on sale for $25.99! I love the sleeve, but the minimalist fit is what drew me in. And, it will allow the necklaces I chose to lay perfectly at the neck. And, the earrings will be center of attention when worn alone!

Top Right: York Necklace; Center Right: Collage Statement Necklace; Bottom Left: Cecily Chandelier 


This top is only $9.99 at Zara! Look at that sleeve! I love it! And because it's so laid back, I thought we could pack a punch with the Lindsay Layering Necklace. The new ear climbers are gorgeous and again with the Collage Statement Necklace! All of these pieces will amp up a simple gray sweater!

 Top Right: Lindsay Layering Necklace; Middle Right: Haven Ear Climber; Bottom Right: Collage Statement Necklace

Velvet, yes! Cute jacket, yes! Statement pieces, yes!! I realize I'm talking about spring looks, and you're thinking why have I added velvet, and I'll tell you why. When March rolls around, it's still cold! You need a little bit of warmth but you may not want a bulky sweater or coat. This velvet jacket is the perfect solution and it's $19.99!! Again from Zara, and it goes perfectly with these statement pieces!
Top Right: Ezra Statment Necklace; Middle Right: Cecily Chandelier; Bottom Right:York Necklace

This blue top is darling! I would add this to my wardrobe in a heartbeat. It would look lovely under a navy blazer. Chic with winter white pants. And it would be gorgeous with gray. And look at the stunning navy and brilliant blue pieces from our spring collection!

Top Right: Marine Collar; Middle Right: Iris Tassel Earrings: Bottom Right: Collage Statement Necklace 


A navy blazer is must! It goes so well with a great pair of jeans and a simple white tee! Classic. This one is from Ann Taylor. And with these pieces, it just elevates it that much more!

Top Right: Lindsay Layering Necklace; Right Middle: Cecily Chandeliers; Bottom Right: Marine Collar

What do you think of the new Spring Collection? Have a favorite? Share it with us. And, how you would style it for spring! I would love to bring you more of these throughout the year. You know I love fashion!!

XO,
Andrea

Shop along with me any time! My personal website is below. And let me know if you are ever interested in hosting! I can help!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

 
electric toothbrush