Mama Style File: New Jeans

Tuesday, January 17, 2017

I would say that as a mama, I now wear jeans 95% of the time! I love my jeans, but they are starting show their age. The holes in the knees are getting a little too big. The dressier styles are getting moved to the back of the pack. And, the styles are changing and I need to make some updates.

I attended a Spring Rally for Stella & Dot last night and I noticed that there is a new jean trend in town and I am left out in the cold! It's a fringed cuff and it's darling!! I need a pair stat. But at the same time, I've found some additional styles that I really like. I'm a girl who will never give up on her boyfriend jeans. I'm loving the slouchier style with less rips and holes. And, I found a super cute camo pair that will be so chic with some of the new Stella pieces! Check them out!



For trendier jeans, check out Target, Loft, Zara, and Nordstrom. That's where I these. With a new year comes new trends and it's time for this mama to update hers! 

What are your favorites? I've listed mine! But, I do love the ones from Zara and Target. 

XO,
Andrea

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

 
electric toothbrush