Mama Style File: Spring Finds

Friday, March 31, 2017

It so doesn't feel like spring outside lately! In fact, it feels the opposite of spring. It's rainy, gray, and quite chilly. I have spring on the brain and wish it would spring up sunshine and warm temps! And because I'm dying for spring, I've pulled together some of my spring finds that I can't wait to wear!

For my tops, I'm into all things flowy, girly, and a little bit ruffly! I'm also into the off the shoulder/cold shoulder trend. So much so, it's all I can hone in on. I'm also into the funky jeans trend. Paint splatters, raw edge cuffs, rips and tears, and all things slouchy! And even though they look rough, you can totally dress them up with cute tops, sweaters, and heels. They're perfect for trips to the zoo, farmstead, and World of Fun visits with sandals and tennis shoes! And, I feel some happy hours, girls night, and possible date nights this summer in these cute finds.


Seriously, how cute are all of these pieces! And I forgot to mention my obsession with the pom-pom sandals! Actually, I'm into pom-pom everything! These sandals are from Target and super affordable for a fleeting trend!

What are looking forward to wearing this spring? 

Happy Friday!!
XO,
Andrea

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

 
electric toothbrush