Mama Style File: Joggers vs Track

Friday, March 10, 2017

I will admit, I've not always been one for the Athleisure wear look. It looks sloppy. It gives the impression that you didn't have time to get dressed so you just threw on a pair of leggings and tee. However, the pieces are getting a little dressier in design and it's making me take note of this trending style. 

I've been eyeing the Who What Wear track pants from Target for some time now. I put them in my cart only to take them out right before checkout. I even tried them on last week, and boy were they slimming, but I just couldn't take the plunge. But I'm still thinking about them so I think that might be a sign that I need to re-think the purchase. Like now because they may not be there long! And it got me thinking. How many other styles are out there that I haven't really been searching for? And guess that, there are several!

I've compiled my favorite track pants and joggers and I'm so ready to sport these looks. I'm actually planning my wardrobe for today's outing to Chuck E. Cheese, and date night later, and they revolve around a pair of gray and black joggers that are sitting at the back of the closet! Now, it's all about how to style for them for day to night. Does anyone remember these from Style My Way?


These are the style I have on my radar!


I am saying hello to that faux suede jogger look from Zara! I love the dusty rose, but who am I kidding, I love black too! The soft pink joggers from Gap look so fresh for spring! The track pant in the top row are the ones from Target I've been eyeing for a month. You can see why, right? And those gray jogger trousers from Zara are so chic with a white blouse! This is definitely a trend this SAHM can get behind!

Are you all about Athleisure wear? Do you prefer a more pulled together look or the leggings and tee version? If this is an ongoing trend, this mama need to revamp her wardrobe and soon!

Happy Friday, all! We're off to enjoy our first day of spring break and I know just what I'm wearing!

XO,
Andrea

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

 
electric toothbrush