Hello December

Friday, December 1, 2017


I met with my fellow room mom's regarding the class holiday party and we all commented that we couldn't believe today was the first of December! Where has the year gone? I ask this question every year. They truly do fly by. And as a result, I try to savor as much of this time as I can.

The holidays are upon us, which I love, and I am all about making memories, carrying on traditions, and starting new ones as well. This year, we are planning a fun holiday cookie decorating party for McKinley and nine of his friends. I can't wait to witness this joy! We are planning to see A Charlie Brown Christmas at the Coterie. We have our visit with Santa Claus on Sunday! And so many other things planned throughout the month. 

And because it's the first, I thought what better time to talk about bucket lists than now! I found this sweet, fun list online today and I had to share! And, I'm hoping to check all of them off our holiday bucket list! Some we have already completed and some we have never done before! I can't wait to truly get started!! 


Do you plan to play along? If so, let's discuss along the way the ones we've tackled and how the experience was. I'm off to get our Christmas craft supplies now! I have a super cute one planned for McKinley. Pinterest, I adore you and loath you all at the same time. 

Happy December and have a wonderful weekend!

XO,
Andrea

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

 
electric toothbrush