All She Wants for Christmas....

Wednesday, December 6, 2017

Did you know that Christmas is only 19 days away? Have you started your shopping? I have and I'm close to being done! McKinley is getting the bulk of the gifts from Santa, no surprise, but I do have some others gals to shop for and I think I've got them covered with these darling gift ideas.

Everything you see here is super girly and I'm totally okay with that! Do you have that girl in your life that loves to read? Then she's totally gonna want to curl up with a good book from her Book of the Month subscription while under that soft cream throw! I would never leave the couch with that cozy blanket around me! It's from Pottery Barn and they are offering 20% off your order! Check out their site and get the code. The Book of the Month appears to be pretty easy. Sign up your reader for a monthly subscription and they get to pick out the book they want to receive. Gotta love a gift that gives monthly! 

How about that girl that loves a good glass of bubbly? Do you know her? Well, she's writing this post right now! How cute are these uber chic stemless champagne flutes? I love the gold confetti! A modern take on the flute and I need them STAT! Head on over to Crate and Barrel to get yours. Also, how darling is that J.Crew tee! Definitely need to pre-order mine today. Speaking of J.Crew, those fuzzy leopard print slippers are EVERYTHING! And, you don't need pajamas to wear them. She could totally pair them with jeans while padding around the house.

Need to stay warm while outside? Look no further than this darling beanie from Stella & Dot. I personally own it and she needs it as well. The poms come in chocolate and cream, yes you get them both, and they simply snap off to change them over! I love versatility! Also from S&D is our ever popular Engravable line. Such a personal piece that every girl will love! These necklaces are perfection. And, I can always create mock ups for you prior to ordering. Check out my site!

Lastly, I am obsessed with Casetify! I have several of their phone cases and I could keep collecting them. Their designs are amazing! But why not keep it simple by simply giving her a single initial! Go with first or last name, it doesn't matter. It's sweet, personal, and will always make her smile!

Check out the gift ideas below!


Seriously! Aren't they all gorgeous? And couldn't you see your friend, daughter, granddaughter, etc in each and every one? Who will be the lucky recipient?

Happy Shopping!

XO,
Andrea

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

 
electric toothbrush