Mama Hairspiration

Wednesday, October 26, 2016

I am at it again! I just told my mom the other day that I was thinking of growing my hair out. I'm constantly at odds with my hair. I like it long, I like it short, I like curly, I like it straight. It never ends. Am I the only one like this? But then my girlfriend Carolyn told me she was cutting off her locks this weekend and provided her current hairspiration....

 

I was sold! Time to mix it up and cut a little off! These shorter dos have me wishing I had less texture in my hair, but I also think it might help. I'm not sure that I can go as drastic, but I might. I have a birthday coming up next week and I don't want to look my up coming 43....


What do you think? Is it time to take the plunge and cut the cut? These styles are darling! Do you have a favorite? I have to say I'm leaning a little toward Hillary Duff's cut in the lower right hand corner. Love her pink hue, but I am definitely not that risky!


Are you feeling the need for a little clean up? A little makeover with a new look? What would it be? A new color? New cut? Both? 

Happy Wednesday All! Check back later to see what might have happened....

XO,
Andrea

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

 
electric toothbrush