Mama Style File - Fall Flat Booties

Thursday, August 25, 2016

As many of you may know, I used to write a personal style blog. And I loved it. I wrote almost daily about my own personal style, what was currently taking place in fashion, the pieces I most wanted for each upcoming season, and what trends I thought were worth the money. And after almost six years, I decided to close that chapter of my life and start this more relevant blog. 

However, if I'm being true to Andrea, This Kansas City Mama, then I have to write about fashion from time to time. I'm not going to show you personal style photos like I used to, although "near and now and then" as McKinley says, I may highlight a look that I think is a perfect mama look. And, I might just talk about pieces I personally want to add to my ever growing, stay at home mama closet. I call this Mama Style File. 

With fall right around the corner, I can't help start looking ahead to things I may or may not already have in my closet. And one thing I know I'm in need of, are flat black booties! I got these booties last year, when returning a pair of boots I got for Christmas, and I lived in them all early spring. And, I recently wore them with boyfriend jeans and a cute top for dinner out. (I just noticed they have my size in black!) And the reason I love them so much, aside from the fact that they're darling and go with everything, they are comfortable. The perfect heel height for running around the city with McKinley. 

Now don't get me wrong, I love my five inchers like any other high heel wearing Mama, but they aren't the best shoe for dates to the farmstead and zoo. However, the flat bootie is! I have put together a little collage of the ones I love and wanted to share them all with you, in case you too were looking for the perfect fall bootie. (And true to me, I threw in a really frivolous pair, because who doesn't need a crazy leopard print bootie for fall!)



 Are you a bootie kind of mama or do you prefer something a little more comfortable, and practical, like a tennis shoe? Share with us your go-to shoe for busy days with the kiddos!

XO,
Andrea

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

 
electric toothbrush