Dressing McKinley - School Styling Series

Friday, August 26, 2016

Several weeks ago I blogged about going back to school shopping for McKinley. I love dressing my baby boy in the cutest outfits possible and school is going to be the best way to get in all those pieces I may not dress him in for a weekend of play! It's been a little over a week since school started and I've been having fun picking out his looks the night before. And, he's had fun taking pictures after school. So much so, he now starts posing before I can get my camera ready. So here is a look back over the past week of looks McKinley has been sporting. 


I'm calling this series Dressing McKinley. I'm going to try and give styling updates often. It's so easy to go with super casual, but I like the challenge of creating cute looks that are a little on the dressy side. They don't hinder play, he's able to move during PE, and he looks super dapper! This is no different than dressing little girls in dresses every day. Why should little girls be held to a different standard of dress than boys? I don't think they should!

How do you dress your kiddos for school? Are you a super casual dresser or do you like to put your child in stylish pieces? What are your go-to brands?

Happy Friday!

XO,
Andrea

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

 
electric toothbrush