Quick Weeknight Dessert

Thursday, September 8, 2016

Over the weekend, my parents had us over for a little BBQ. Nothing says Labor Day Weekend like a little BBQ and family time! Along with all the amazing sides, my mom served banana pudding for dessert. It was amazing! Unfortunately, there weren't enough leftover for both houses, I guess I should let them keep it for themselves, so I decided to whip a little quick weeknight banana pudding for us! 

Yes, banana pudding can be labor intensive, but not this recipe! Follow along below to make yours tonight!

Here's what you need:
Vanilla Pudding Mix (and the ingredients needed), Vanilla Wafers, Bananas, and a cute little serving dish.


Fill the bottom of your dish, I used mason jars, with one wafer at the bottom and a couple along the side for the layered look. I had to split a couple in half to make them fit.



Slice up your bananas and layer those over the wafers.



Whip up the pudding according the directions and add a few spoonfuls over the bananas and wafers. Layer all ingredients one more time.


Crumble a wafer over the top of the pudding. Isn't is so pretty!!



And that's it! You have individual banana pudding for a quick weeknight dessert! Dig in and enjoy!

XO,
Andrea
 

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

 
electric toothbrush