Bathing Suit Season

Tuesday, June 6, 2017

Yesterday I took McKinley to the splash pad and we had so much fun! I wore my cute nautical suit and lace cover-up. I never leave home without a cover-up! But I saw the most darling gal there sporting a bikini and an eight month plus pregnant belly. I approached her to tell her how much I loved her style and she was a little taken aback. She was afraid I was going to tell her that I didn't approve of her sporting a bikini while pregnant. I would never do that! That's not my style! But what I loved about her, is that when she made her way to the splash pad to chat with her daughter, she pulled on her cover-up. It was the cutest bohemian style tunic. Shear with a gorgeous floral design and fringe. But when she was seated, she removed it. She wasn't just simply letting it all hang out. And who cares if she did. She looked amazing so why not flaunt it!

Which is funny, because earlier in the day, I was searching for a new suit. I didn't look for a bikini, as I will never really have a bikini body again, but instead for a fun one piece or cute tankini. With as much time as we spend around water; the local pool, the splash pad, and Oceans of Fun, I like to have a variety of suits! Same goes for McKinley! 

I am also going to need some new cover-ups. We walk to the pool, so I need something light and airy, but I also find that I wear it around the pool as well. Need to cover that pooch and upper thigh situation I'm uncomfortable with these days! But in the meantime, check out the bathing suits I found!


Aren't these the cutest ones ever? I can't decide on a favorite because I would wear them all! Which one do you like? Are you all about color, print, or just keep it simple with black? I like a fun color and print! Gotta make a personal expression when hanging by the water!

XO,
Andrea

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

 
electric toothbrush