My Holiday and Winter Bucket List

Tuesday, December 4, 2018

We are well into December, and for many, the countdown to Christmas has begun. This is the time of year where you see several different versions of bucket lists floating around so I decided to put together one of my own. This is a list of 20 things I love to do during this time of year and I thought I would share them all with you!


If I'm being completely honest, some of these things have already been checked off the list. November brought the KC metro snow, and when you don't see the white stuff all that often, most children can't help but drag you out in it! We've already been sledding and built the cutest snowman I have ever seen! Full disclosure, my dad and McKinley built this guy, but my mom and I provided all the details. He's adorned with olives for eyes, a carrot nose, radishes for buttons, a flannel strip of cloth for his scarf, and twigs for arms. McKinley drew on a smile. Darling, right?!?






We've also been ice skating at Crown Center and taken in all the sites and sounds of Union Station. It was a busy weekend after Thanksgiving, but this time of year in Kansas City is truly magical!









This photo is bittersweet as this could be the last year he can ride this holiday train. He will more than likely be too big next year.  


Do you have a Bucket List you're using this season? How many items have you already checked off? If you use this one, let us know how you like it and what all you've done. I will be sharing recipes along the way for cocktails, the homemade marshmallows, and some fun past experiences we've had while taking advantage of the holiday spirit around town!

XO,
Andrea

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

 
electric toothbrush