Holiday Party Planning - The Day Before

Friday, December 9, 2016

Well it appears that this party planner got bogged down by the day to day tasks of getting party ready and didn't get around to blogging! How are you doing? Is your party date close? For me, it's the day before the soiree and I'm feeling really good! Normally, I'm in a panic right about now, but thanks to my checklist, I've been steadily working away at checking off those tasks. 

For today, I have a few things to do. I need to iron my tablecloth and get my tablescape set. I started working a little yesterday, but it was only one detail to the whole look. I am going to set the table with my serving pieces and then add the refrigerated items to their respective platter and then store until tomorrow. I also need to chill my mixers. Oh, I need to wrap the party favors!

Later this afternoon, I'm taking a slight break and get that well deserved manicure. As I've been scouring the nooks and crannies of kitchen and bathroom cabinet moldings, with Clorox wipes to scrape away dust and grime, my nails look horrendous! I'm so looking forward to a few minutes of pampering. Here are some Pinterest nail inspirations that I'm considering!


When my husband asked what he could do to assist on Saturday morning, I only need help with the dusting and vacuuming! I can't believe it! Normally, I'm still baking, straightening, and deep cleaning the house. To only need help with the surface cleaning is huge! 

I am so excited about hanging out with family and friends tomorrow night. I haven't seen a lot of these people in months so it will be to good to be in the same room with them for a few hours. I truly believe that this is what the holiday season is all about! 

I'm going to leave you with this image. If you haven't tried the original Champagne Cocktail, you must! Simply soak a sugar cube in bitters, add it to a champagne flute, poor your fav bubbles over that, and add a twist of lemon! So good. The perfect cocktail for the season!


Cheers!

XO,
Andrea

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

 
electric toothbrush