Welcome to This Kansas City Mama

Friday, July 1, 2016

Hello Everyone!! I am so excited to welcome you to the first ever post with This Kansas City Mama! I've been thinking about this kind of blog for a while, and with a "Leap of Faith" kind of attitude I've got going for me these days, I just decided to go for it!


This Kansas City Mama is all over the metro. McKinley and I are on constant adventures. If we're not at the Deanna Rose Farmstead, we're at the Kansas City Zoo. We live at Crown Center and Union Stations on rainy days and ride all the rides in Planet Snoopy at World's of Fun in the summer. We seek out new things to do all the time and I plan to share all the fun things this city as to offer. And it won't all be child's play. The hubs and I like to get out from time to time, and This Kansas City Mama will share those outings as well. 


With this space, I hope to share with you my ups and downs of motherhood. How I'm dealing with bad attitudes and rewarding awesome behavior. How I want to kiss McKinley's face off all the time, but how I want to lock myself in my room and hide under the covers on other days. Instead, I concoct Mama Drinks and they're pretty tasty too! I'll be sharing those recipes with all of you. 


 
Again, it's a space to share! However, I won't accept judgment. Any comments related to how you don't like my mothering skills will be deleted. Cyber bullying will not be tolerated!

As many of you know, I wrote a personal style blog for roughly six years, so the fashion side of things will spill over. I mean, I can't give up the fashionista inside of me. I'm not one to wear gym clothes or leggings while running errands, and I would wear a ball gown to lunch if given the opportunity, so I'll be sharing my Mama Style File with all of you. Just little styling tidbits about how to look cute, and trendy, while at the zoo. You can still look fashionable in the carpool lane or drive-thru at Starbucks. If you don't believe me, I'll show you how!


For the most part, this blog is simply my way of sharing my life with whoever wants to read about it. I'm the kind of girl that needs at least 10 irons in the fire, a creative outlet, and someone to talk to. I hope that someone is you!

Can't wait to chat more! 

XO,
Andrea

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

 
electric toothbrush